Fragmented Video

This assignment was actually really fun to do. We had to create a 6-9 3-minute videos and compose them into 1 single 3 minute video using a grid. The only requirements were that the video was 3 minutes long and the grid was never to be broken. For this assignment my mind went to spooky season and I wanted the video to resemble someone being stalked or watched. My friend Annie willingly, or maybe by force, agreed to be in the video and act as the subject being watched. She did a phenomenal job and I heard she's being nominated for an Emmy for this role! After piecing it together, color correcting the frames, and adding creepy music behind it all it turned out pretty good. I hope you enjoy the video and happy spooky season!


Link to video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wn5v3a71migdnv/MylesBoyd_FragmentedVideo.mp4?dl=0 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Projection

Large Scale Projection

Video Art